Aries Smart Retimers overcome signal integrity issues for PCI Express® (PCIe®) 4.0, PCIe 5.0, and CXL™ (Compute Express Link™) interconnects in servers, storage and other data center equipment. Our Aries Smart Retimers fully meet and often exceed industry-standard specifications, help designers achieve plug-and-play interoperation, provide deep diagnostics and fleet management capabilities, are easy-to-use, and ready for cloud-scale deployment.
Smart Retimer Use Cases
Rapidly implement diverse system topologies using our plug-and-play connectivity system boards. Our solutions include:
- CXL Memory Cards: Increase cloud server performance and reduce total cost of ownership through memory expansion, pooling and sharing.
- Smart Cable Modules: Active Copper-Based Solution to Address Reach, Signal Integrity and Bandwidth Utilization Issues for 100G/Lane Ethernet Switch-to-Switch and Switch-to-Server Interconnects.
- Riser Cards: Extend PCIe/CXL technology slots and enable incredibly complex multi-connector topologies.
- PCIe-Over-Cable Extender Cards: Connect a server head-node to a JBoF or JBoG without sacrificing speed.
- GPU Booster Cards: Support external graphics (eGPUs) and enhance the gaming experience.
Rapidly design and achieve signal integrity peace of mind and avoid wondering if a PCIe 4.0/5.0, CXL 1.1/2.0 or 100G/Lane Ethernet technology-based design will work. Our team can help develop first-pass design success and accelerate time to market for your systems and boards.