Join Astera Labs at Flash Memory Summit, taking place August 8-10 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. At this year’s event, we’ll be sharing how our industry-leading connectivity solutions are enabling accelerated computing that drives generative AI and other data-intensive applications.
Along with our ecosystem partners, we will be demonstrating Compute Express Link™ (CXL™) and PCI Express® (PCIe®) solutions that are enabling real-world use cases that require increased performance and memory capacity.
Enabling the Ecosystem: Astera Labs and Partners at FMS23
- Experience CXL in action in a real-world online transaction processing use case! We are excited to collaborate with Supermicro and MemVerge in a joint demo powered by our Leo Memory Connectivity Platform. Together, we will showcase how an online transaction processing (OLTP) application can benefit from CXL-attached memory by enabling larger databases, more simultaneous client connections per server, and higher database performance for improved user experience. OLTP infrastructure is commonly used for e-commerce, banking, hotel and airline bookings, and other high-speed online transactions. This demo shows how CXL can support an online travel booking scenario by reducing memory bottlenecks and tail latencies that impact the user experience as the number of customers increases. With the addition of CXL, the online travel booking service can support twice as many customers. See the demo: Supermicro Booth #1045.
- See the industry’s first demonstration of CXL 2.0 RAS capabilities. In this video demo, Astera Labs will demonstrate its real silicon – Leo Memory Connectivity Platform – supporting RAS features through OS-first signaling path and CXL error detection and correction capabilities. The demo supports DDR5 operation at 5600MT/s, as well as seamless interoperation with Astera Labs’ Aries Smart Retimers for extended reach. See the demo: CXL Consortium Kiosk in SNIA Booth #725.
- Find out how to unlock peak performance in storage applications with Astera Labs’ Aries PCIe/CXL Smart Retimers. In this demo with our partner Supermicro, we will show how our PCIe Smart Retimers extend the reach of PCIe 5.0 links and support bifurcation for four independent x4 NVMe SSDs. This enables a storage topology that would otherwise be limited to PCIe 4.0 speeds. We will also run an industry standard FIO benchmark to stress PCIe 5.0 SSDs and showcase the top tier performance of drives with retimers. See the demo: PCI-SIG Kiosk in SNIA Booth#725.
- Learn why Reliability, Availability, Serviceability (RAS) capabilities are critical for CXL-attached memory. Join Sandeep Dattaprasad, Senior Product Manager, for his presentation on “Server-grade RAS and Advanced ECC Functions for Resilient CXL-based Systems.” Sandeep will share key insights into CXL 2.0 RAS features, including advanced Error Correction Capabilities (ECC), that ensure robust operation of the overall system and enable data-centric workloads to run with minimal interruptions. CXL RAS Technology Session: August 9 at 9:45am in Ballroom G.
- Join us at the CXL Forum Community Booth Theater for insight on Astera Labs’ CXL solutions. Sandeep Dattaprasad will take the stage to provide an update on how Astera Labs is enabling the CXL ecosystem. Join the presentation: MemVerge Booth #1040.
- “CXL Expansion, Pooling and Acceleration” Oh My! Join Thad Omura, SVP Business and Corporate Development, for the latest CXL market and technology updates while enjoying beer and pizza at this annual event. FMS Chat with the Experts: August 8 from 7:30pm-9:30pm.
Contact us at [email protected] to schedule a meeting with our CXL and PCIe experts. We look forward to seeing you at #FMS23.