Astera Labs Inc. is a fabless semiconductor company focused on purpose-built connectivity solutions for servers
and cloud computing. Funded by veteran semiconductors investors, and led by seasoned business leaders, Astera
Labs is growing at a rapid pace and doubling its revenue every quarter and headcount every 9 months. To support
this rapid business growth, we are hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager located at our company headquarters in
Silicon Valley. This role will be responsible for leading talent acquisition strategy and acquisition of Astera Labs.
As an Astera Labs Talent Acquisition Manager, you will define talent acquisition strategy, processes and tactics to
support the explosive growth of the company. You will take initiative to conceptualize industry leading talent
acquisition practices to source, recruit and attract talent for a range of roles from deeply technical roles to sales,
marketing & administrative functions. You will be primary point of contact for hiring managers, recruitment
consultants and company’s leadership team for all things talent acquisition. The role will have equal parts of
strategic and execution elements and will require independent, proactive and accountable working style. The role
is currently scoped as individual contributor reporting to head of human resources of the company and is expected
to evolve to a managerial role in 12-18 months as company continues to scale.
- Strong background as a Talent acquisition manager or senior recruitment professional.
- 5+ years of experience recruiting for technical and/or non-technical profiles in an agency or corporate
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees, stakeholders,
candidates, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Solid understanding of full lifecycle recruiting, and data driven mindset to communicate pipeline
- Authorized to work in the US and start immediately.
- Recruiting experience in semiconductor industry.
- Experience in rapid growth environment – Ideally you would also have experience of recruiting for a
high-growth Tech startup or scale up.