Astera Labs Inc. is a fabless semiconductor company who is a leader in developing purpose-built connectivity solutions that remove performance bottlenecks in compute-intensive workloads such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. To support rapid international business growth, we are hiring a Sr. Product Manager located at our company headquarters in Silicon Valley who has experience developing hardware products for high-speed communication protocols like PCIe, CXL, Ethernet, DDR, NVMe, etc. As an Astera Labs Sr. Product Manager, you will lead product definition, vision, and launch for products. You will lead interactions with engineering teams, lead customer discussions, develop go-to-market strategies, and work with senior leaders on the vision and customer impact.
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree, preferred MBA, or advanced degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in product management, product marketing, or business development.
- Experience with hardware or module product delivery for high-speed connectivity applications
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence across senior leadership teams
- Detail oriented with a passion for telling a compelling story
- Authorized to work in the US and start immediately.
- Must have thorough market knowledge of server, storage, cloud, and data center segment
- Proficient technical knowledge of the following high-speed interfaces: PCIe, CXL, Ethernet, DDR, and NVMe
- Direct experience with roadmap strategy, product tradeoffs, and product definition for PCIe, Ethernet, and Memory solutions
- Demonstrated ability to grow product revenue for module solutions and/or semiconductor products
- Proven track record of working closely with cloud service providers, data center OEMs/ODMs, and memory and CPU/GPU vendors.
- Partnered with industry ecosystem and standards organizations such as CXL Consortium, PCI-SIG, etc.
- Define Product Visions for both short-term and long-term strategies and roadmap including definition and prioritization of features that are aligned with customer requirements.
- Maximize Business Impact through continuous market assessment. Refine product, when needed, based on new learnings and as an advocated for the customer
- Drive strategic engagements with partners and be able to influence key decision makers to align on vision through excellent written and verbal communication of product value proposition.
- Develop Go-to-market strategy and launch plan with clear market assessment, competitive analysis, and positioning of products
- Execute on product development by working with program management and engineers to implement the GTM and business plan
- Lead and build cross functional relationships across engineering, sales, and other key stakeholders