Astera Labs, Inc., 2901 Tasman Drive, Suite 204, Santa Clara CA 95054.
With a moderate amount of supervision and independence the Product Manager will strategize, plan, and direct the engineering teams on product configurations to meet customer needs. Job duties include:
- Direct, manage, and plan the engineering of product configurations for Asteras proprietary Retimer product lines to meet customer needs. Specifically:
- Establish technical and strategic goals within broad outlines provided by top management;
- Manage the coordination and integration of engineering activities in customer projects and engineering collaboration with Asteras ecosystem partners;
- Confer with management, systems and applications, firmware engineers to discuss product specification or procedures.
- Assess product engineering feasibility and business opportunity for Asteras proprietary product lines by analyzing connectivity technologies (PCIe, Ethernet & Compute Express Link), resources needed, and market requirements. The beneficiary will present and explain proposals, reports, and findings internally and to ecosystem partners.
- Liaising with clients and technology partners to present Asteras PCIe connectivity solutions and develop product specifications.
- Work with technology and ecosystem partners to conduct interoperation tests, analyze performance and benchmark data, and develop product strategies.
This position requires a Master’s in Management, Business/Engineering Management, or a closely related field and one year of experience as a Product/Business Manager, Sales Specialist/Manager, IT Product Manager, or closely related occupation. [Will accept pre / post graduate experience.]
Must have experience with:
- Technical Sales;
- Semiconductor Product Knowledge;
- Data Center Market Knowledge;
- Costumer relationship management;
- Product marketing;
- Business proposal.
Kushagra Saxena [email protected]