Astera Labs Inc., a leader in purpose-built connectivity solutions for data-centric systems, is seeking an experienced consultant to help Astera Labs get ISO 9001:2015 certified. This is a full time (40 hours/ week) assignment. Duration is around 6 months.
- Help Astera Labs get ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Oversee all aspects of ISO conformance with minimal supervision.
- Maintain company forms/documents, perform internal audits, conduct employee ISO trainings and all tasks related to ISO compliance.
- Identify gaps between existing Quality Manual and ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Implement the quality management system (QMS) including stand-alone and/or cloud-based s/w platforms.
- Facilitate meetings to capture existing business processes.
- Technical writing assistance with drafting QMS procedure documents based on inputs from Astera Labs teams.
- Gather data on established KPI and quality objectives.
- Maintain training records.
- Manage sustaining internal ISO meetings including creating the agenda, running the meeting, taking minutes, managing action items, documenting all records.
- Administer and maintains all ISO 9001:2015 processes, procedures, forms/documents to maintain compliance.
- Identify OFI (opportunities for improvement) and NC (non-compliance) and works with the respective teams in closing them out.
- Set agenda, lead the meeting and write report for Management Review.
- Recommend changes in standards, techniques and procedures as warranted.
- Arrange and manage audit processes: Internal and External.
- Work experience in quality functions, experience with problem-solving.
- Working knowledge of and experience with ISO 9001:2015 management/compliance.
- Experience in taking technology companies through ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Experience as ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.