Astera Labs Inc. is a fabless semiconductor company focused on purpose-built connectivity solutions for servers
and cloud computing. Funded by veteran semiconductors investors, and led by seasoned business leaders, Astera
Labs is growing at a rapid pace and doubling its revenue every quarter and headcount every 9 months. To support
this rapid business growth, we are hiring an HR Manager located at our company headquarters in Silicon Valley.
This role will have ownership and accountability for several facets of HR including HR Business Partner,
Compensation and Talent Development.
As Astera Labs HR Manager, you will work in a fast-paced environment and directly partner with the head of
human resources and leadership team of the company to set up the HR strategy and processes for the company.
Approximately 50% of the role will be focused on being the Global HR Business Partner for Astera Labs employees
in US, China and Taiwan. Remaining 50% of the role will be focused on setting up, owning and driving
Compensation and Talent Development functions. You take initiative to conceptualize industry leading
compensation and talent development practices to help support the rapid growth of the company. The role will
have equal parts of strategic and execution elements and will require independent, proactive and accountable
working style. The role is currently scoped as individual contributor reporting to head of human resources of the
company and is expected to evolve to a managerial role in 12-18 months as company continues to scale.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in HR functions.
- At least 2 years of experience in HR Business Partner or HR Generalist with independent responsibility of
a work group.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Management.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate ambiguous situations and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of
employees, particularly leadership.
- Authorized to work in the US and start immediately.
- Master’s Degree or MBA preferred.
- Working knowledge, and abundant curiosity about Compensation and Talent Development functions.
- Experience in rapidly growing teams or companies is preferred.
- Experience in semiconductor industry is preferred.