Astera Labs Inc. is a fabless semiconductor company who is a leader in developing purpose-built connectivity solutions that remove performance bottlenecks in compute-intensive workloads such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Manager who has experience synthesizing very technical content into compelling stories to support the rapidly growing company and to build our online presence. The ideal candidate is smart and curious, has big ideas, and thrives on making a significant impact and turning an ambitious vision into reality by collaborating with engineering teams, and develop digital campaigns utilizing various channels such as web, social media, and conferences.
The company is expanding fast, and you’ll have the opportunity to learn and develop in the role and as a leader while the company grows. You’ll make a big impact from the very beginning and have the chance to make your vision become reality.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in digital marketing, in a start-up tech organization or fabless semiconductor company.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to synthesize highly technical information into digestible stories to help users understand the impact of the technology and how to apply it.
- A good eye for compelling design, ability to define creative direction and communicate it clearly
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects, optimize processes, and drive to completion
- Authorized to work in the US and available to start immediately
- Required Applications: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience working with email marketing systems like MailChimp
- Experience with high-speed connectivity, cloud, or server marketing
- Preferred experience with industry ecosystem partners and standards organizations such as CXL Consortium, PCI-SIG, etc.
- Experience working external vendors to support on-going internal strategic marketing programs
- Experience with marketing automation systems
- Lead Marcom activities and work with external vendors (public relations, conference vendors, creative/content marketing)
- Work with internal teams to take complex technical topics and distill them to their essence; You’ll need to communicate well and develop strong relationships with various stakeholders such as leadership, engineering, sales, and operations
- Define and implement creative ways to connect with engineers that help them do their jobs better through advertising, on social media, with a blog posting, using video, etc.
- Manage/drive day-to-day B2B online marketing programs including execution, reporting, and lead management to drive efficient, sustainable design opportunities
- Manage email campaigns, SEO, SEM (Google Adwords, Baidu), webinars, advertising
- Manage budget, track, and analyze performance related to cost of spending
- Use analytics tools (i.e., Google Analytics) and other technologies to perform site analytics and reporting activities to measure campaign effectiveness; make data driven recommendations for site improvements and optimization
- Implement website CMS modifications and enhancements for keywords
- Evaluate and recommend new online marketing opportunities and technologies
- Find ways to optimize the marketing effort using Hubspot, Marketo or Eloqua/Oracle, Pardot
We know that creativity and innovation happen more often when teams include diverse ideas, backgrounds, and experiences, and we actively encourage everyone with relevant experience to apply, including people of color, LGBTQ+ and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities.