Astera Labs is a semiconductor company who is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and leader in the development of high speed connectivity products used in computer servers by the world’s largest Cloud Service Providers. CRN recently listed Astera Labs as one of the Top 10 semiconductor start-ups in 2020.
To support our rapid growth, we are hiring a Customer Business Specialist who will be based in our Taipei office and report into the sales organization. In this role, you will support the sales team to develop an account strategy to effectively engage with leading cloud service providers, server and networking ODM/OEMs to design in Astera Labs’ portfolio of connectivity products.
- Work with sales team to support entire sales cycle from project qualification to close
- Implement, maintain and further develop an agreed process with the Regional Sales Leader to generate sales reports, review sales plan and manage to the agreed KPIs
- Maintain current and accurate account information in salesforce.com including the product forecast
- Establish regular communication with end customer’s procurement and ODM ecosystem to accurately provide region’s 6-month demand forecast
- Work with distributors by reviewing forecast, orders, and deliveries to backlog to ensure order coverage and fulfillment meeting customers’ satisfaction
- Bachelor in Business Administration or Engineering
- 3+ years experience working in semiconductor company in a sales or business management position
- Familiar in working with distributors to support order-fulfillment
- Established relationships with our customers including Cloud Service Providers, Server, Storage & Networking OEMs
- Customer-oriented, Goal-driven, Self-motivated, be able to work independently
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Experience using SalesForce.com or similar CRM tool
- Entrepreneurial, open-mind behavior and can-do attitude. Think and act with the customer in mind