Astera Labs Inc. is a fabless semiconductor company who is a leader in developing purpose-built connectivity solutions that remove performance bottlenecks in compute-intensive workloads such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. To support rapid international business growth, we are hiring Regional Sales Executives who are living near our customers in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Taipei and have experience selling semiconductor products for high-speed communication protocols like PCIe, Ethernet, Infiniband, DDR, NVMe, USB, etc.
Regional Sales Executives will work closely with Field Sales Engineers (FAEs) and the sales management team to develop an account strategy to effectively engage with leading cloud service providers, server and networking OEMs to design in Astera Labs’ portfolio of connectivity products.
- Develop a regional sales plan that identifies target customers, size of Astera Labs sales opportunities and outlines steps to effectively engage and develop relationships within key influencers in R&D, Procurement, Executive level GM/CTO
- Drive sales efforts by teaming up with FAEs to engage with customers to provide roadmap updates, technology training, product sampling and technical support
- Be a strong voice for your customers to communicate their product roadmap feedback, customer support issues and to drive a timely response from Astera Labs development teams
- Establish regular communication with your customer’s procurement, ODM ecosystem and other industry partners to be able to accurately forecast your region’s quarterly revenue and 6-month demand forecast
- Partner with leading CPU, GPU, FPGA, Networking, Memory & BMC companies to develop co-sales opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred engineering and MBA.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience selling complex SoC/silicon products to Cloud Services Providers, Server or Network OEMs
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and execute customer account plans to win complex silicon design wins that contribute significant revenue growth
- Established relationships with some of our key target customers including Cloud Service Providers, Server, Storage & Networking OEMs
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Customer-oriented, Goal-driven, Self-motivated, be able to work independently and be able to travel frequently to customer sites
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Entrepreneurial, open-mind behavior and can-do attitude. Think and act with the customer in mind.